Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Summer Loving

"I think I have an iron allergy, everytime I lift weights I get swole!" Thank you ten pm sidewalk chalk artists around Prexy's pasture... this quote is a gem.

Tonight was really fun! We celebrated Ferne's birthday with orgasmic vegetables, and delicious chicken and mushrooms. We also had fresh salad from ACRES, quinoa, and banana bread for dessert.

After dinner, we took CLIFFORD for a drive with some Aerosmith's Dude Looks Like a Lady blasting. Viatly was worried about where we might me going, but danced for us anyway. (Kyle can you post a picture of CLIFFORD in action?). Note that the first song that came on the radio in Clifford was We Are the Champions. I think it is a sign for the coming year!

Then, we watched The Great Race (Ferne's choice), which was fantastic. We laughed the whole way through the first half (we had to stop at intermission because it is a long movie).

I am getting excited for recovery week to be over, so we can get out on the trails for OD runs and adventuring! I think the Rawah Wilderness is next on the agenda for this weekend.

Also, here is a little music from Grease to get you going...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oKPYe53h78




1 comment: